Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Button, Button


A word of explanation about these buttons - a friend sent me an e-mail several years ago, and it consisted of a number of snarky buttons. At the time, I was deeply dissatisfied with life, the universe, and everything, so the buttons struck just the right chord to please my snark. I have quite a few more to share, and figure I can post one when I'm in a hurry (like today, when I have promised to take Bird swimming but I also have to get to rehearsal, so my time is tight) or when I'm drawing a blank. If I knew the original authorship I would give blame credit, but I don't. My sentiments may not always be reflected by the button posted, at least not in the moment, but I will admit that I have related to every one of them at one time or another.

And now, I'm off. Oh, wait, I'm always off. What I should say is, I am now going to set about the rest of my day. Toodles!

No comments: