Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Red Stick

I'm in Baton Rouge at a campground in the middle of a swamp. There's no computer, but the daily frog chorus makes for interesting Morse Code.

We're performing this evening, and again on Sunday afternoon. I'll let you know how much if it sucked or if it was adequate.

Have a good weekend. If you're a veteran, cheers. If anyone in your family died in the service, my condolences, and my deepest, most heartfelt thanks. Watch over the weekend for more on that subject.

2 comments:

darsden said...

Gurl you are close to my neck of the woods...3 hours West of me... Enjoy the South Babe'

HermitJim said...

Hey K...do they have some big skeeters there? Somehow I bet they do!

Good luck at the get-together!